Saturday, May 5, 2007

Welcome to My Wing of the Blogosphere.

I admit, for a long time I was unaware and uninterested in the blogosphere. But when it became apparent that I was losing touch with my friends and family (OK, not really losing touch, but missing out on some of the more fun goings-on in my extended circle of influence), I decided it was time to join the electronic world of blogging! This is my first, virgin, maiden voyage into the turbulent waters of blogging so please excuse if things are confusing or weird at first. I hope to eventually keep you all entertained and enthralled, but in the mean time, enjoy this awesome video from YouTube.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw. You caved under the spirit of Cinco de Mayo. Congrats/my sympathies.

Kristine said...

Welcome to our online community, Uncle Rusty! Why don't you tell us all about what made you choose the name for your blog...